Peaceful Wisdom Prayer

Blessings

Great Spirit Mother


Friday, January 29, 2010

Great Spirit Mother Whispering Wind, Who Longs to Bee the Sunshine Again!


Come and Dance and stay awhile.  Feel my face it's got a smile.  And I want you to know, that God is golden with a view (brotherhood).  Come and say, "I love you", hold my hand and we can too.  Be the walk and the talk of a new time, coming soon.  

Watch my face, it's luminous glow, know my heart is wearing your soul. Because I am devoted to you, the heart of longing with so many clues.  I want you to bee (the impossible flight of the dream), the soul that's set free.  I want you to know, the golden robe (know brotherhood in your heart), the place of wonder, that you sing.  The place of God, that lives in the Spring (wells of pure waters, folding of space, and it's unity of delight).  There the waters are clear as glass, the green grass it's there to last (a home eternal for the children).  And my children, I want you to know, that is here the wonderful glow.

Come and dance and sing with me.  Hold my heart and know divinity.  I say to you, watch what you do, because it's time to make the sacred clues.  Listen to your heart and all you do.  Listen to your elders, who are true.  And know that wisdom is coming soon.  And know that heartbreak is bound to doom (crash and burn, purification process).  And let the joy come out of you.  Sing upon mountains with a view.  Can you see the valleys go golden clear?  Can you be the star, that is so near?

My children watch and hold the hands, who want to bundle up the land (be as oneness), to gift a heartache, to those who bear (suffering for those we love, the law of love), and gift a song, for treasures near.  We are part of this sacred path.  And when my children learn to last, I am satisfied in all they do, because it's the heartache that feels so true. but if you realize, it's all a game.  And make it hardy, to play again.  I say, let's dance and sing a song, help our hearts get along.  

Wake up to the soul that survives.  To the place God makes us alive.  We are together, if you choose this way.  We are a part of the sacred ways.  Come and bee (the sacred flight of our dreams) with me in the leaves.  Come and feel the sacred breeze and know my heart is there with you, I never part, from your sacred view.  Dance and feel so young today.  Know it's part of what we play, and we are together, this solemn day, because it's heartache, the tears that know the way. 

Let the river flow down in the gold, the valleys that get so cold.  But we can warm them if we smile, and say, my child, it's all worth while.  Oh my child, feel my face glow.  Oh my child, you are so bold.  And I want you to know, how great you are.  Just hold onto that sacred vow.  Just hold onto that sacred vow.  Just hold onto, my heartbeat so loud.

Sacred Heart Song for Great Spirit Mother Whispering Wind, Who Longs to Bee the Sunshine Again!  
 
Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand, who knows the clouds.


Warriors of the Earth  
 
 Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow!


"Click Below to Join Us, Welcome Home Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy"

No comments:

Post a Comment